Monday, September 27, 2010

Eeek!



So. I've been seriously negligent.

No excuses beyond the usual whirlwind.

The second half of the summer was every bit as crazy as the first half. I've got a few hundred pictures as proof -- and I'll be making a point of posting a few of them in the coming days.

Oh, oh, oh! I should mention, cool stuff on the horizon :) Will be keeping everyone posted.

Meanwhile, today's posts are a couple highlights of a recent trip up to San Jose for my cousin Lorena's wedding. The above is a close up detail of one of the beautiful mats that were used as decoration for the ceremony. Below is a picture of my auntie Anna (right) and her sister. I love this photo, if only because apparently I've become my auntie's personal photographer - and that amuses the crud out of me.



And just a taste of what's to come:


No comments:

Post a Comment