Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh Yeah... I Have A Blog!

A couple of weeks ago, someone asked if I had a photography blog.

Woops.

That was a big fat reminder that I do, but fail to post on it. (seriously, I deserve a spot on failblog, I'm that bad).

Even worse, I've been super busy, photographically speaking, and have lots of stuff to actually share.

Speaking of which....

I've been asked to do a lot of family photos these past few months. Scary because frankly, I'm not that good with the posed stuff and feel so much more at home with a candid style of photography. Practice makes perfect though, and I'm starting to feel more comfortable in this realm.

Thank you to everyone who has allowed me to practice on them!

This first batch is from all the way back in October and features my good friends, Richie and Allison and their two adorable little munchkins, Jackson and Ella. One dreary, rainy sort of day our plans to go to Oak Glenn for pictures was thwarted and instead we ended up in a business park of all places.

The results:




















They turned out kinda fun, right?

3 comments:

  1. Right! I'm stoked you have a blog, too! Check mine out if you ever find yourself aimlessly surfing late at night. I have two:
    fartsandletters.wordpress.com (about teaching, life, etc.)
    englishanswerman.blogspot.com (a teacher blog I use with my student bloggers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, I really want to have your God given gift of creativity! To quote the Cure" Why Cant I Be You?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew about the blog that Allison has, but didn't know about any of yours. I'll totally check them out!

    ReplyDelete