Friday, April 8, 2011

In For The Long Hall

One of the kind of cool things about staying in the same area for as long as I have is that you get to watch people grow up.

My dad is pretty well known for commenting on this, reminding people often that he remembers them when they were just sooooo tiny. It's a little bit weird that I'm starting to have those sorts of comments too. (I recently said the exact same thing to my young friend Natalie - now a Senior in high school, who I've known since she was just an infant. Even as the words were coming out of my mouth, I was thinking:"I can't believe I'm saying this!")

My dad is rather notorious amongst the Hall kids for mentioning this fact to them; especially now that the Hall kids are in fact, all growed up, and there's an entirely new batch of (really fun) littles running around with that label.

Last November I go to spend a bit of time with some Hall kids - both the grown up kind, and the kind still measuring their ages by their fingertips.

Here they are, the Halls #s 1 & 2! :)






























1 comment:

  1. Hi us!

    You didn't post my favorite picture. The one I like to call "Grouchy Husbands". ; )

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete