Thursday, January 12, 2012

The First Look...

This past weekend, my friends Steve & Melissa got married!

If you remember, back in April, I shot their engagement photos (my first ones EVER!).  At that point, it seemed like ages till their actual wedding date!  (A long, grueling 9 month wait!).

Their big day finally came and I was happy to be on hand to document it all. Here's a first little glimpse of what went down. As you can see, Melissa made a stunning bride, and Steve... well, he was sufficiently stunned :)

Congratulations again, Mr. & Mrs Gabriel*, and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! :)
I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you guys next!




















___________________________________________________________________________________
*Yeah... not gonna lie. It's a bit weird calling you guys that.  Mr. & Mrs. Gabriel are Steve's parents!
** I can't post this without mentioning it.... take a look folks!  NO MORE ORANGE CARPET!!!!
(If you've visited Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Ontario at all in the past 35 years, you know how exciting that is!)

1 comment: